dg with native controls in template

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Fri Apr 30 13:22:36 EDT 2021

I’m going to say that with the way the DG manages controls it would be an uphill battle to get something native to work.  One of the native widgets may work, but I have not purchased that set to test it out.  The one potential issue would be layers.  Since native controls layer on top of LC controls, if the control was supposed to be partially visible it may be fully visible (not sure if the group would clip it properly).

Sent from my iPhone