install custom apps from Google Drive, known limits?

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Thu Apr 29 14:31:44 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I created two Android apps and put them on my Google Drive.
Then I installed one app from there, no problem.
Then I installed the other app from there, also no problem.

But I was very suprised that only the second installed app was
left on my cellphone. The first one was obvioulsy overwritten!?

Before you ask, of course the apps have different names! 8-)

I searched the internet, but did not find any info about this.
Is this a known limitation for "custom apps" installed from Google Drive?

Thanks for any insight!

Best

Klaus
--