IOS required SDK

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Apr 24 14:30:35 EDT 2021

Thanks to both you and Scott. I'm still unsure how to proceed. There is
really only one 32-bit app I need to maintain and I have an ancient MacBook
Air that is stuck at Mac OS High Sierra. I could move the app there and
update my main working Mac to Big Sur. My main concern is that the Air will
fail and I'll lose all the accumulated data.

Maybe I'll keep good backups and pray. If it does bite the dust I'll move
to a VM with Mojave on it. In my case I don't use the app often enough to
make that an inconvenience.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On April 23, 2021 6:33:43 PM Paul Dupuis via use-livecode