Show Tree widget row contents on hover?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Apr 23 14:13:06 EDT 2021

Is this what you are looking for?

on mouseUp
   put the arrayData of widget "Tree View" into tDataA
   put tDataA [1] into tValue1
   put tDataA [2] into tValue2
   -- etc...
end mouseUp

I am unsure of what you are trying to do. Are you trying to put the items of a list into a tree view widget?

put the arrayData of widget "Tree View" into tDataA
put item 1 of tList into tDataA [1]
put item 2 of tList into tDataA [2]
-- etc...
set the arrayData of widget "Tree View" to tDataA

you can do this in a loop of course.

Bob S