PDF Widget

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Fri Apr 23 07:28:43 EDT 2021

Not everyone needs it. I had the business edition for a year and for what it is worth, the pdf-widget did not offer anything I needed. I had hoped I could use it for mark up and annotations but did not find a way to do that.

I do however think that it would be a good thing if it was possible to buy widgets on a per widget basis. That would enhance the LiveCode experience in my mind.

Best regards
Tore Nilsen