Android Barcode Scanner widget

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Apr 17 12:32:55 EDT 2021

I see vibration permissions for specific actions (calls, keyboard, etc.)
but no general permission for the entire device. Maybe this varies by
manufacturer or OS version. Anyway, I'd like to know if it works now.
Failure to vibrate shouldn't abort the rest of the handler.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On April 17, 2021 5:38:25 AM Klaus major-k via use-livecode