Android splash and icon

Andrew at MidWest Coast Media andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Fri Apr 16 12:39:20 EDT 2021

The Standalone Application Settings for this are not as intuitive as they could be.

You do not need a splash screen, because it in fact does nothing on Android.

The 48x48 icon you needed was the Status Bar Icon that is only used for Push/Local notifications. It would be nice if there was a tooltip on this like there is for the iOS icon variants that said what pixel size you needed. It would be even nicer if the Answer File window that opened up when you clicked the … also told you that pixel dimension requirement so you could tell which file you were looking for.

—Andrew Bell