Positioning object in a loclocked group

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu Apr 15 11:28:37 EDT 2021

I find positioning objects by script inside a location locked groups to
be very non-intuitive as well.

I wish there was a mode by which all object in a group - in the special
mode - could be set and referenced by coordinates relative to the group.
Something like

set the relative loc of btn X in group Y to 120,120 -- places the center
of the button 120px right and down from the left, top of the group
(where ever that is)