[ANN] Release 9.6.2 RC-4

chipsm themartinz.com chipsm at themartinz.com
Tue Apr 13 12:18:24 EDT 2021

Hi everyone. I am totally confused by this topic.
I know that I downloaded the LC 9.6.2 RC4 64 bit windows version and Windows 10 ,latest update, refuses to run the installer.
I have been watching the list and decided to just wait and see if there would be a fix for this. I have turned off my McAfee to see if that would help, but to no avail. I have also tried to install the program using the administrator option.
Is there any recommendations for a solution to this problem? Is this the problem that everyone is Listing about?

Sincerely,

Clarence Martin
Email: chipsm at themartinz.com