On the dangers of automated refactoring

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Apr 13 07:10:58 EDT 2021

Peter,

This is neat!

I also have a small test library, but mine is way less complete than yours. I never released it because it was quite incomplete.

Maybe writing a tutorial or doing a small screencast showing it working might help people understand why it is important. I bet many here never used a unit testing library.

PS: How’s Red Lang going? :D