License Activation

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Apr 12 11:21:52 EDT 2021

KAV have not updated their definitions yet. I just downloaded new KAV
definitions (2:52 am TZ?) and restarted the VM. When I started LC
revsecurity.dll was still flagged and deleted by KAV. I had to restore the
file using KAV's Backup function. Disable KAV for 1 minute, start LC, get
error from Windows Defender, blow past that and LC started.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net