License Activation

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Mon Apr 12 10:04:20 EDT 2021

On 2021-04-12 14:58, Ralph DiMola via use-livecode wrote:
> When I started LC 9.6.1 this am I got a message that the license is
> corrupted. When I entered my username/password to re-activate I got
> this
> message "An error occurred while attempting to contact the server"
> Anyone
> else having problems?

Hi Ralph,

Are you on Windows by any chance?

If so, then do you have Kaspersky AV?

The revsecurity.dll is being flagged as suspicious and being quarantined
- we have got Kaspersky to re-evaluate this (several times in fact!) so
it should be okay now, but you might have to update you Kaspersky virus
definitions and/or get your local install to un-quarantine it. Indeed,
you may have to reinstall 9.6.1 :|

Hope this helps!

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps