Checking the Milliseconds

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Apr 8 00:38:34 EDT 2021

I hear you Sean ..it is pretty interesting .... These are like gritty
details about the engine, and I love learning them.
I did not expect less than a microsecond / operation, thats for sure.
There are a few other operations I would like to test in this way.
thanks for reminding me about the detail millisecond, this will help with
accuracy.

More on this in about a 2 couple weeks time.
I am excited to bring something new to the LC developer community. :)

Cheers

Tom

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 7:26 PM Sean Cole (Pi) via use-livecode <