Help! I'm stuck

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Apr 7 13:20:05 EDT 2021

I never built a non-mobile standalone for the first 5 years of using LC. For
a mobile build nothing gets closed and gets built from the stack(s) files on
disk. What a surprise I got when I built my first desktop standalone. I
initially thought that something was very wrong with the IDE and restarted.
After some searches I found that this is the correct behavior??? I guess
there is a reason for closing the stack(s) but I find it very odd indeed.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net