Find Replace in Script Editor with cr

Craig Newman craig at starfirelighting.com
Tue Apr 6 08:54:54 EDT 2021

I understand why this will not work directly from the Find/Replace in the SE. That function does not know how to repace a semiColon with an actual return char.

But a button somewhere, or a plug-in if that is more convenient, with a very simple handler can. (Pseudo)

get the script of the objectOfInterest
replace “;” with return in it
set the script of the objectOfInterest to it

Done.

Craig