How do you handle 32/64 bit Windows standalones?

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Apr 6 06:02:22 EDT 2021

Windows 8 was available as 32 and 64 bit. The support for that OS by Microsoft ends 23.01.2023.

Windows 10 also was (and maybe still is) available as 32bit and 64 bit. If i recall it correctly starting with Win10 2004 only 64bit OEM versions werereleased.

As long as there might be users who have a 32bit version of Windows running and as long as LC allows to create 32bit Windows standalones, i will create 32bit Windows standalones.

Matthias

-
Matthias Rebbe
Life Is Too Short For Boring Code