Polygons

Terence Heaford lheaford at icloud.com
Sun Apr 4 13:56:26 EDT 2021

Thanks for your example.

I am basic filling underneath a line chart to make an area chart but the closing lines to the x-Axis do not have a line.

I concluded to draw a polygon twice once with fill and no lines, filled to the x-Axis and overlay it with a similar polygon but not starting/finishing at the x-Axis but finishing at the first/last point. (hope this makes sense).

Will play with your example.

Thanks

Terry