iOS app erratically freezing up when loading audio files

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Sep 30 01:15:48 EDT 2020

Some video problems can be solved by setting the filename of the player to
empty, waiting a few milliseconds, and then setting the new filename. I'm
not sure it will work in this case but it's worth a try.

Also, if you aren't using the latest version of LC, try that.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On September 29, 2020 3:48:55 PM Andreas Bergendal via use-livecode