Has anyone published an iPhone app that works on iOS 14?

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Mon Sep 28 14:13:34 EDT 2020

I’ve just recently upgraded my iPhone and so ended up using iOS14, initially some apps that I had previously installed on my older iPhone would’t install on the new phone, most of them are quite old, so I rebuilt them using LC9.6.0 and Xcode 11.4. The first time I launched them they all worked fine on first launch, but none of them would launch for a second time, however, when I rebuilt them again using LC9.6.1 and Xcode 11.5 they all work fine.

These are all apps that I have built for my own use and are not published through the app store.

Paul