Accessing files on a local network file server - BEST PRACTICE?

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Fri Sep 25 19:39:56 EDT 2020

Well, at least you have a server to test it on. Thank you.

I am trying to resurrect a Windows 2003 Server VM and a Windows 7 VM
configured to have it's home directory on the server. I just got both to
run (finally) yesterday and just (at the end of teh day today) figured
out what the admin password was to the 2003 server.

Maybe by sometime next week, I'll be able to test some code.