OT: change email address

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Sep 16 05:23:27 EDT 2020

Go here

At the bottom there is a field, where you can enter your current email address. After that press the button 'unsubscribe or edit options'

On the nextpage you can login with your email address and your password.
On the next page you can change your email address.

If you do not know your password anymore the press the button 'remind me' to get your password emailed to you.

Regards,
Matthias

-
Matthias Rebbe