Issue with dropbox

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Sep 15 12:49:15 EDT 2020

Interesting. Not sure how far app signing goes. For instance I downloaded Livecode for Mac, then made the mistake of modifying 2 data grid libraries (in the bundle) before opening the app for the first time. This of course caused the system to refuse to open Livecode, but when I re-copy Livecode to my apps folder, once opened the first time, I can subsequently modify the libraries and the system will no longer balk when opening the app.

Bob S