...and now for something completely off the wall...

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 14:08:55 EDT 2020

Well, the last line is in Latin.

Also, be aware that Scots and English have been twining round each other
like the two snakes on a caduceus;
how ever, to my mind that is part of a poem by William Dunbar, so 15th
century.

Fit fashes me, mynd, is that the orthographie micht hae been chaungit,
as qhat scriever screivit
'now' in the 15th centutie qhan they micht hae scrievit 'nou'?