Looping though a numerically indexed array

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Wed Sep 2 11:28:08 EDT 2020

As long as the array is indexed starting at 1 with no gaps it should work by looping for each element.  I just did a quick test to confirm.  I built a 100 element array and it looped in order.  I deleted 2 keys and then it didn’t.  I then added those 2 missing keys back and it worked again.

Sent from my iPhone