Layers in PBrowser

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Sep 2 11:22:10 EDT 2020

Looks like revGLX2 status.

Bob S

On Sep 2, 2020, at 7:15 AM, Geoff Canyon via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com<mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>> wrote:

Hi Bob,

Goes to show how important user research is. For me personally, I want to
get Navigator out of the way entirely when I minimize it. It's trivial to
have a preference to make it minimize in place. But also: I went to some
length to have it avoid minimizing behind/on top of (don't remember which
way it went) the menu bar. I think I could easily both:

1. Offer a preference to minimize where it is
2. Automatically avoid overlapping the GLX2 bar. Can you send me the name
of any stacks involved to avoid? I haven't looked, but I think it would be
as simple as adding a stack name to a list.

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 10:09 PM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <