How to divide card with/in 3 vertical lines?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 14:04:25 EDT 2020

Hi there,

I need 3 vertical lines in my iOS app with equal distance and from top to
bottom.
So I use the script below. It is almost perfect but not quite.
Is there a better way to do this?
------
*s*et the loc of grc "line1" to cardWidth/4, cardHeight/2
set the loc of grc "line2" to cardWidth/2, cardHeight/2
set the loc of grc "line3" to cardWidth/1.33, cardHeight/2

set the height of grc "line1" to cardHeight
set the height of grc "line2" to cardHeight
set the height of grc "line3" to cardHeight
------

greetings,

William