In Praise of TROZ

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sat Oct 24 16:05:57 EDT 2020

Struggling for the first time in years with using XML in LC, I dug out Sarah Reichelt’s XML tutorial. Although as far as I know, Sarah moved away from LC long ago (when it was still Revolution), this seems to me the most comprehensive explanation of the XML library we have.

Sarah still appears as TrozWare and still develops apps for the Mac,and writes tutorials, for example for the Mac Swift system. That’s all I know about her - but she left us a legacy that I for one still appreciate!

Graham