SQL Show Status

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Tue Oct 20 23:25:22 EDT 2020

I was actually trying to look at the sslcypher tag. Wanted to see if it thought the server was enabled for it and if the certs would work. But there was no way of telling using revdb if the certs were wrong, if the server was set or anything. No one was able to tell me how to find out and was just flying blind (as is often the case with LC documentation).

But I’ve abandoned revdb now and opted entirely for php. That way I just use https for security.

Next issue when I transfer back to HTML5 deployment of these apps is to work out how to get RSA encryption working. Probably another php script (which again will be insecure while feeding through JS, unless the Post command works ok in that environment - ??).

All the best Bob

Sean Cole
Pi Digital