Question about Windows 10 for Surface

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Oct 20 17:51:25 EDT 2020

Yes. It’s Windows 10. I do not thing there is anything different about a tablet running Windows 10 and a PC.

There WERE some mobile devices running some sort of Windows OS that was NOT v10, but I haven’t seen one of those in years. They were as I understand it a total flop. People who want Windows want WINDOWS and those who don’t, well they don’t. Curious that something so simple escapes these big computer companies.

Bob S