Textsize of label of copied btn changes

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Oct 19 13:27:59 EDT 2020

ELS Prothero wrote:

 > Yes, if my memory doesn’t fail me, it was in italic. Hmmm, I guess I
 > was supposed to know that meant it wasn’t set and the value shown was
 > a default?

Yes, more or less, though to be precise it's not so much default per se
as inherited.

As Jacque noted yesterday, values italized in the Inspector are
inherited, where the control being inspected has not had that value set.

Many visual properties are inherited, including textFont and textSize,
in a scheme more or less conforming to the inheritance path of messages.

In your case it seems the textSize value is inherited from the card.

If you want a consistent font and size for all cards in a stack, clear
any such card properties and set them in the stack.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems