First version of LC that supports httpS?

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Mon Oct 19 13:27:03 EDT 2020

Thanks for the heads up Mark. Appreciated.

TLS 1.3 is coming next year which will likely shake the tree again.

I've been trying it in LC 9 too and get just the same
functionality/responses/traffic as in 5.0.2 using the LC9 revsecurity.dll

HTTPS is working directly in LC9 and 5.0.2. But SQL with the correct
certificate ca, client-cert and client-key pem files still does not seem to
use SSL. But there is no real sure way of seeing if it does. I've tried a
SHOW STATUS request but it's not giving back the status response, just an
integer. It's getting super frustrating going round in circles.

Sean

On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 at 17:55, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode <