SSL cPanel mySql setup

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Oct 18 12:51:14 EDT 2020

Sean Cole wrote:

> Since then I've added DocuSign, MS DynamicsCRM integration

Are you at liberty to describe what that integration involved?

Specifically, do you use MS' REST API?  And if so, how were you able to
set up the app registration in Azure for successful authentication?

I have a request from a client for integration with Dynamics via REST,
but we're stuck in the maze of options in Azure's admin panels with
regard to the app, groups, roles, flows, and other components come into
play for successful authentication.

I keep hoping we're missing something obvious.  Perhaps we are. I'm
eager to learn how you accomplished that.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems