Livecode server UNIX version (not Linux).

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 08:00:30 EDT 2020

Which is why my sentence finishes with "... to be in a situation to take on
this level of complexity." :-)

Apple first bought the domain iphone.org in 1999. That the iPhone was under
development was even being discussed by mainstream media such as the New
York Times in 2002. The public availability of the iPhone was announced by
Apple at the start of January 2007. Those with an ear to the ground would
have been considering their future options between 2002 and 2007. I'm glad
they had the foresight I didn't have.

Kind regards,
Bernard

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 7:45 PM Richmond via use-livecode <