SSL cPanel mySql setup

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Sat Oct 17 19:57:26 EDT 2020

Dreamhost never did install LC ... but several of us have made it work.
Just get the right server executable and permissions.
I could never get it work account wide but it rocked for individual web
site installation.
--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 4:37 PM matthias rebbe via use-livecode <