Livecode server UNIX version (not Linux).

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 14:44:23 EDT 2020

"But rightly LC saw where the future was headed with mobile computing
and they obviously had to make sacrifices along the way (e.g. FreeBSD, etc)"

That sounds super if it were true, but I don't think it is as RunRev (as
they then were) dropped support for SPARC, UNIX and so
forth a long time before they began work on mobile platforms.

Richmond.