LiveCode server IDE

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Tue Oct 13 03:28:53 EDT 2020

Hi Alex,
Thanks for the description of your workflow, toolset and dev/test rig - an interesting direction of travel, especially as it extends to my current setup.

I really like the division of labour between the LC IDE for LC and Coda for html, CSS and native sync to server. Nice too, the 'closed-loop environment, with the local test stack that can call, display (and if necessary interrogate) specific rendered web pages.

So, my learning path moves on, from tools to building out my own dev/test scaffolding and moving my thinking from LC stacks with UI to script-only stacks in an LC Server CGI context serving web forms. Plenty of reading to do! :-)

Thanks & regards,
Keith