Compress/Decompress Inclustion?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Mon Oct 12 17:48:12 EDT 2020

Once I close and remove from memory my template stack, I still see File Selector in the Project Browser but nowhere else in the IDE so I’m not sure how to remove it.

Even though I don’t create a standalone, the checkboxes for Macintosh, Windows, and Linux were checked. I unchecked the boxes and saved the template stack but the File Selector stack still gets opened when I open my template stack even after I quit and restart LiveCode.

I figure something must be opening it or referencing it in my template stack but I can’t find it.

Regarding the original aim of this email thread…I’ve isolated the problem to encryption/decryption as done in early versions of LiveCode such as 4.6 and later version such as 9.6. Trying to decrypt files saved in early versions of LiveCode with a modern version of LiveCode fails and vice versa.

I made a support ticket to LiveCode support on this.

Thank you,
Bill