Canvas Limited to 32767

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Oct 6 15:24:53 EDT 2020

Richard,

This design was done for one not to involve a lot of coding (App was free
development but we get a cut of each sale and it has worked out well for
us). Also there could be a reason to see the entire list but of course there
are other ways to do this as not to hit the limit. As far as device memory
is concerned I don't want to go to 2^31 but I am missing the cut by a couple
thousand pixels. If we had 2^31 it would be up to the developer to keep the
performance under control rather than apps breaking for 2 pixels over the
limit.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services