ICS Generation

Peter Reid preid at reidit.co.uk
Sat Oct 3 13:13:19 EDT 2020

Thanks all for the leads/links to Bill Vlahos' and Andre Garzia's developments, both look very interesting. I think Andre's vObject library looks to fit my needs better as it doesn't rely on other scripting technology such as AppleScript. I'll report back to the list how I get on with my very modest iCal support.

Peter
--
Peter Reid
Loughborough, UK