Slightly OT: downloading Xcode

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Sat Oct 3 12:41:46 EDT 2020

Hey everyone. Chopping up a gigantic file into little bits to be zipped
then uploaded is nuts. Chopped nuts!

 The A in ADSL means ASYMETRICAL - which means uneven- upload speed and is
a fraction of the download speed.
  It would take a long time with most POTS internets to upload gigabyte
files.

What I do with files that are too big to upload is to put it on an
inexpensive SDHC chip and send it in  regular mail.

I do this all the time with video files.

On Sat, Oct 3, 2020 at 08:40 Mark Wieder via use-livecode <

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org