Map Widget - how does it actually work?

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Fri May 29 18:42:27 EDT 2020

Graham:
Here is a link to an example that I, with lots of help from Hermann created. Maybe it will be useful. All done in livecode, so it should work. Haven’t tried it since 2017, tho.
Bill

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kg5l80bi82u1sap/google-maps-demo.livecode?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/kg5l80bi82u1sap/google-maps-demo.livecode?dl=0>

William A. Prothero
https://earthlearningsolutions.org