ADA Compliency

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri May 29 10:04:04 EDT 2020

Hi Curry,

I have a couple of questions for you.

Is a trackpad or a trackball any better of an experience for you?

Have you tried using the mac OS voice commands or controls?

Dragon Dictate used to have voice commands and I seem to
recall you could make your own too.  I don’t recall if that was
by using Apple Script or hooking it into Automator.

The compliance thing really has to be built into the operating system.
I think Apple used to be better about it, and I think every few years
they try again to see if it can be made better.  Apple has the money
and resources to do it. Small developers don’t have the money or
resources and they fail a lot just trying to make user interfaces that
people without disabilities use.

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. I hope you are able to find
solutions that work for you.

Cheers,

Rick