Map Widget - how does it actually work?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon May 25 16:57:25 EDT 2020

Back to my problems with inadequate documentation on widgets. The Map widget is probably very powerful, but the Dictionary entry simple tells you the names of the parameters. I can’t work out anything about the format of the data you can feed in, or what it looks like when it comes out. There isn’t even enough info to start a meaningful experiment, IMHO.

Does anyone know of a source of helpful documentation on this? I am as ever interested in the iOS version.

Thanks for any info.

Graham