iOS Provisioning Profile issue

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri May 22 07:48:46 EDT 2020

Hello Graham,

Hmm ok, that's strange. Could you make sure the provisioning profile has
not expired, and it is still valid, as Matthias suggested?

There is no need to download 9.6 RC-2 for that, we have not changed
anything that could cause this issue.

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Fri, 22 May 2020 at 13:49, Graham Samuel via use-livecode <