Externals Question from Stack Overflow

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Thu May 14 11:29:14 EDT 2020

Once more, this time with the link.

Hi all,

I came across a question on Stack Overflow from a sight-impaired user who is trying to figure out how to write and test a LiveCode external. I am pretty ignorant about externals in general, so I don’t think I can help in this case. But if anyone here feels inclined, I think it would help this user, and boost the number of responses to LC questions on Stack Overflow.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61782950/testing-livecode-external-in-python

Regards,

Devin

Devin Asay