Small and strange problem

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Thu May 14 06:17:13 EDT 2020

Hi Paul

Sorry for the delay in replying but my house has just been inundated (it happened on Monday and we are still clearing up! Worst flood in more than 40 years in my French village). Anyway, the bug is registered as 22730. The problem is acknowledged - as I said in my submission, I’m not claiming my coding is correct, I’m just trying to show that the IDE doesn’t behave consistently in this instance.

Graham