LC9.6 Android EXIF image data issue

Alan Stenhouse alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Tue May 12 21:39:30 EDT 2020

There seems to be an issue with getting EXIF data from images using mobilePickPhoto on Android (well, at least new Samsung mobile phones).

I *think* this is a new bug with LC 9.6, but as I don't have a relevant phone to test with, it's sorta difficult to check further. Particularly as we couldn't even use mobilePickPhoto on these phones prior to 9.6!

Has anyone else seen this at all? If it's a new issue then it'd be great to get it resolved in the 9.6 cycle.

cheers

Alan