Small and strange problem

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sat May 9 10:05:33 EDT 2020

I’m using LC 9.6.0 dp4 and 9.5.1 - this issue is seen in both versions.

I have a script with a very simple statement:
  put (tMins/60) into tMins

tMins contains a number, and as expected I get a numeric result, for example if tMins is 31, I get 0.516667

but ONLY when I step through the script in the IDE. If I let the script run, the IDE reports an error:

> Execution error (operators /: error in left operand, char 1

Either there’s an error or there isn’t. What can be wrong? I suppose as usual it’s me, but I am foxed.

Graham