HTML Platform

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Wed May 6 11:23:58 EDT 2020

WASM support is very important to Livecode future. It will address most of the problems of current HTML5 deployment, and I definitely intend to use it - for micro service deployment, and blockchain integration for instance.

It will doubtless be a commercial feature, which is also important for a Livecode feature but as soon as I can play in an equal footing as other high level languages - then I can build commercial solutions with project partners and universities. Until then I can only really prototype in Livecode.