HTML Platform

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue May 5 19:47:26 EDT 2020

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 4:03 PM Pi Digital via use-livecode <

> Because LC HQ seems uninterested in further development of the HTML
> platform and recent eco issues my client is rethinking if this is the best
> way to go. As it stands it does seem high-risk that it becomes outright
> abandonware in terms of HTML deployment. I’m on tender hooks whether we
> will continue development given this lack of LC HQ interest.

 I don't use HTML deployment myself, but thought I would mention that there
has been some emscripten activity in GitHub lately. Looks like WebAssembly
(WASM) support is being added. You can see the commits here:

https://github.com/livecodeian/livecode/commits/feature-emscripten-llvm

And here is the specific commit with the README:

https://github.com/livecodeian/livecode/commit/11dd134996f441abbbc802dba64c760ec800a10e

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps - https://www.screensteps.com